Lightning in a Bottle is accessible to all guests with disabilities. It is our goal to continually make the festival more accessible to all guests with disabilities, and we thank you for your support and participation.
- Accessibility: Yes, most of the terrain is navigable by wheelchair. The dirt areas are hard packed and there are no hills on site this year.
- Access Center: All questions, which involve patrons with disabilities, can be answered at our access center/primary information center. The location of this information center will be at Camp/ICE/EMS. Additionally this is the location to recharge wheelchair batteries or the other assistive technology requiring electrical recharging.
- ATM’s and Concessions are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required please confer with a festival staff member.
- Service Animals: While animals are generally not allowed on the festival premises, exceptions are made for service animals as defined by law. If a disabled patron is planning or wants to bring a service animal please contact us in advance at ADA@thedolab.com.
- Parking: A separate ADA lot will be available for patrons with a handicap placard and the applicable proof that that placard belongs to them. Please follow signage or ask staff upon entering the festival how to access this lot.
- Camping: For disabled patrons who are camping, there is a camping lot with close proximity to the festival entrance. At this camping location, power will be provided for assistive technology. To gain access to this lot, a handicap placard and paperwork to show that it belongs to person requesting access will be required, in addition to a camping pass. For campers in RV’s please contact us in advance at ADA@thedolab.com.
- First Aid: We have several First Aid locations that are noted on the festival maps. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs there at these locations.
- Viewing Platform: On the main stage, a small viewing platform will be made available to disabled patrons who may need to see above the crowd. For entrance to the platform please visit the access center.
- Any further questions or comments: In continually trying to make our festival more accessible we encourage you to contact us at ADA@thedolab.com for any of your ADA needs. Additionally if you have any questions about policies or our services please contact us.
**Once onsite if you have additional questions don’t hesitate to talk with LiB’s ADA Compliance Director Austin Whitney – shown above.