Camping at LIB
The tent and car camping areas at LIB are not gridded or reserved, meaning we do not size out individual camping spots. We count on all attendees to be conscious of space, not take more than what’s needed and refrain from “Saving Space”.
Walk in ONLY Campgrounds: Tiny, Thunder & Om Camp.
Car Camping & Walk in Campgrounds: The High Grounds, Oasis, Bass, The Sticks, Namaste & Band Camp.
Shuttles will run Thursday-Saturday & Monday. See map for Shuttle stops.
Showers will be available for $7 and located throughout the campgrounds – CASH ONLY
Ice will be sold all weekend throughout the campsites – CASH ONLY
No Ins-and-Outs for Car and RV Camping Vehicles! If you move your vehicle after it is parked you will lose your vehicle pass.
LIB Campgroung Etiquette
The Campgrounds are a place to sleep, meet new friends, hang with old ones, and most importantly a place to create the kind of community you want to live in. Please be mindful that this is a family event. Your respect of these rules enables us to return year after year and offer one-of-a-kind experiences.
- Be considerate of your neighbors. Be mindful of noise during late night and early morning hours.
- Do not camp in the roads, walkaways or lakebeds – this includes tent stakes and guy lines.
- Observe the 5 MPH speed limit at all times.
- No “Space Saving”, roaping off area for your friends who will arrive later.
- Bring ONLY what you need. Help us conserve space and decrease waste!
- Keep it Compact. Make friends with your neighbors and help eliminate wasted space between sites.
- YES Enclosed Propane Stoves
- YES Good Vibes
- YES Backpacks
- YES Cameras (no DSLRs or detachable lenses)
- YES Alcohol. A Reasonable Amount for Personal Consumption.
- YES Coolers in Campgrounds
- NO Fireworks or Fire Lanterns
- NO Charcoal Grills
- NO Drones
- NO Sound Systems
- NO Drones
- NO Public Nudity
- NO Illegal Drugs/Substances
- NO Weapons of Any Kind!
- NO Kegs
- NO Coolers outside of campgrounds
- NO Glass Bottles or Glass Containers outside of campgrounds
- NO Dogs/Pets – All service Animals must show documentation and be registered in advance by our ADA department. Please contact email@example.com to register.
Maps of LIB
FULL FESTIVAL MAP COMING SOON!