Lightning in a Bottle is accessible to all guests with disabilities. It is our goal to continually make the festival more accessible, and we thank you for your support and participation.
- Wheelchair Accessibility: The venue is fully navigable for people with mobility disabilities with the assistance of our ADA Compliance team. ADA camping/parking is conveniently located near the main points of activity. Thus there are accessible pathways between this reserved campsite, the vendor village, and almost all of the stages. There is a steep hill which separates this area from the Woogie Stage and Temple of Consciousness. Our ADA team will provide transportation over this terrain for patrons who need assistance. To request a ride, please visit the Access Center.
- Access Center: All accessibility-related inquires can be answered at our Access Center, which will be located at ADA camping. Additionally this is the location to recharge wheelchair batteries and/or the other assistive technology requiring electrical recharging, as well as store medical equipment or just get some relief from the sun.
- ATM’s and Concessions are fully accessible and located throughout the venue. If assistance is required please confer with a festival staff member.
- Parking: A separate ADA lot will be available for patrons with a handicap placard and the applicable proof that that placard belongs to them. Please follow signage or ask staff upon entering the festival how to access this lot.
- Camping: For ADA patrons who are camping, there is a camping lot with close proximity to the festival entrance and is located close to all activity areas/stages. At this camping location, power will be provided for assistive technology. To gain access to this lot, a handicap placard and paperwork to show that it belongs to person requesting access will be required, in addition to a camping pass. For campers in RV’s please contact us in advance at ADA@thedolab.com.
- First Aid: We have several First Aid locations that are noted on the festival maps. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at these locations.
- Service Animals: No pets are allowed within the festival. Service animals must be registered at the Access Center immediately upon entry to the site. Please email ADA@thedolab.com for protocol regarding service animals.
- Viewing Platform: There will be accessible viewing areas made available to ADA patrons who may need to see above the crowd. For entrance to the platform please visit the Access Center.
- Effective Communication Requests: There will be several options available for ADA patrons who are hard of hearing. We will have assisted listening devices available at the Access Center (you will need to leave your government issued ID with us until you return the device). We will also have American Sign Language Interpreters (available upon request) to provide sign for requested performances. If you require an ASL Interpreter, please contact email@example.com. PLEASE NOTE: Requests must be made no later than two weeks before LIB to allow for sufficient processing time.
- Visual Accommodations: We will be providing daily guided tours throughout the venue. If you would like a guided tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or come by the Access Center once onsite.
In continually trying to make our festival more accessible we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com for any of your accessibility-related needs. Additionally, if you have any questions about policies or our services please contact us.
Once onsite, if you have additional questions, feel free to stop by the Access Center to talk with LIB’s ADA Compliance Coordinator, Oren Shani.