Family Love Village
FLV 2 GO CONSCIOUS PARENTING WORKSHOPS
Hosted by Family Love Village (FLV) for their 3rd year at Lightning in a Bottle – FLV 2 Go brings the same concept of their local monthly parenting workshops to bigger events where the knowledge can be shared with the masses. These workshops offer up a comprehensive array of information critical to the success of raising a conscious, healthy and happy family.
Their mission is to connect and support families and caregivers to learn and practice conscious parenting. Information, resources, and support allow families to develop a gently guided approach to communicating with their children, as well as the ability to make natural, holistic and eco-friendly decisions. Their ultimate vision is to birth a conscious movement by co-creating villages globally, helping to build a sustainable world now and for future generations to come.
Yes, children ARE our future. But it’s within the present moment where positive transformation needs to occur in order for us to give birth to a future that thrives. It is “the survival of the fittest” old way of thinking that has stumped our growth. We need a conscious collective to shift us into a new thought – one that evolves us towards uniting ALL living things. But this vision can only exist if we create it NOW! So let’s begin by modeling a tender, holistic, and sustainable environment for our children to thrive in – let’s begin by “being the change we wish to see in the world!”
EAKK! 2 GO @ LIB 2013:
Hosted by FLV for their 3rd year at Lightning in a Bottle – EAKK! 2 Go (EcoArt Kidz Kollectiv! 2 Go) is designed as an eco-interactive environment for our children where they can discover and learn the value of creating fun and educational art projects from recycled materials. Our local FLVillagers collect household items, as well as items from schools and restaurants to create eco-friendly art projects for the children that not only prevents single use products from going into the landfills and oceans but it helps to broaden the families’ perspective of recycling junk into fun art!
The global mission for the EAKK! Program is to form allies with schools, restaurants, organizations and corporations to support the EAKK! projects by donating their “junk” to FLVillages for gatherings and large-scale events. This not only supports the “junk into fun art” concept but it educates these organizations towards becoming conscious citizens of the world.
To learn more about our mission, vision, as well as past and future monthly gatherings, please visit www.familylovevillage.com.
1. Family Love Yoga – w/ Crystal D’Angora (10-10:45AM)
2. Tribal art and Cave Paintings – w/ Jessica Deltac 11-11:45AM
3. Electric Lotus Flower – (11:00AM-2:00PM)
4. SoundCrafting – w/ Sonia Wike (1-1:45)
5. Wooden Dancing Buttons – w/ Cory Festejo (2-2:45)
6. Eye of God (Ojo de dios) yarn craft- w/Sonia Wike (3-3:45)
7. KinderMix Party – w/ Fatfinger & Sean Mace (4-4:45PM)
8. Family Love Zumba – w/ MamaSan (4-4:30PM)
1. Family Love Yoga – w/ Crystal D’Angora (10AM-10:45AM)
2. Giant Masks + Story Time – w/Jessica Deltac (11:00AM-11:45AM)
3. Yarn Octopus – w/Sonia Wike (1:00PM-1:45PM)
4. Digital Scavenger Hunt – Sonia Wike (2:00PM-2:45PM)
5. KinderMix Party – w/ Fatfinger & Sean Mace (4:00PM-4:45PM)
6. Family Love Zumba – w/ MamaSan (4:00PM-4:30PM)