In order to speed up the festival entry process this year, Lightning in a Bottle will be using a special wristband with a uniquely coded RFID chip embedded inside. Every wristband will be scanned as you enter, and will need to remain on your wrist for the duration of the event. Basically, it will serve as your LIB passport in, around and out of the festival.
Your wristband will take the place of a traditional ticket, and will be automatically shipped to you in advance of the event. Orders will be begin shipping on April 28, 2014. IMPORTANT: Wristbands can only be shipped to the billing address on file with the card provider used to make your purchase.
All orders placed after May 14th, will be held at will call. To claim your wristbands you will need to visit the box office on the weekend of the event.
We want to assure you that the switch from hard tickets to wristbands is with our attendee’s best interest in mind. The Do LaB has no intentions to use this technology other than to better everyone’s LIB experience throughout the weekend. The wristband is made of a durable yet soft, waterproof material that won’t irritate.
Benefits of Wristband Entry
- Speeding up the entry process at the festival gates
- Cancelling stolen or scalped tickets
- Keeping the number of people at the festival as low as it should be, by visually identifying anyone at the festival who does not have a legitimate ticket (wristband) and politely escorting them out
Entrance into LIB
- Everyone in your vehicle must have a wristband properly applied on their RIGHT wrist prior to arriving. You will not be allowed onto the festival entrance road without your wristband properly applied on your wrist.
- Wristbands are required at all times on festival grounds. You will be subject to ejection with no refund if you take off or tamper with your wristband for any reason. If you have an issue with your wristband please immediately report to security or customer service.
- Please do not remove the excess portion of the wristband or tamper with your wristband in any way. Do not cut it, burn it, stretch it or fold it. Altered wristbands will be invalid and any person in possession of an altered wristband will be charged a replacement fee or may be ejected from the festival site.
- Only orders placed through the LIB website are guaranteed to be authentic. Only wristbands that are received from the official Lightning in a Bottle Festival are guaranteed to be authentic. We do not want any of our fans to be scammed.
Please Be Aware
- We are not responsible for any counterfeit tickets or wristbands.
- In addition, any wristbands reported lost or stolen will have their chip deactivated and will not be valid.
- For your own protection, please do not purchase LIB wristbands from any third party sellers. Fake or deactivated wristbands may look like the real thing but they will be identified by our scanning system at each venue entrance.
- Those in possession of fake wristbands – or ones reported lost or stolen – will not be admitted to the festival.
If you have any technical questions regarding your credentials, will-call or concerns with your shipment details, please call Elevate customer service at 877-569-7767
, Monday - Frid
ay, 8AM - 5PM Arizona Time or email firstname.lastname@example.org