Getting to the Campgrounds
Tent Campers – anyone camping without a vehicle pass.
Park & Walk to Campgrounds
- Follow signs to the Park & Walk lot.
- Park your car and walk your camping gear to your desired campground.
- The closest campgrounds include The Sticks, Oasis & Bass Camp.
Arrival Pro Tips:
- Pack camping gear tight with no loose ends. Put pillows, blankets, etc. in bags so they’re all grouped together.
- Label all of your items in case they get misplaced.
- Bring some wheels to help you move things around.
i.e: a dolly, a small wagon, etc.
Vehicle and RV Campers
Car Camping Pass Holders
- Car Camping is filled on a first come, first serve basis.
- Once a campground reaches capacity, it will be closed and no additional cars will be permitted to drive in. No exceptions.
- Car camping campgrounds include Camp High Ground, Oasis, Bass, The Sticks, Edgewater, Band Camp, and The Burbs
- Car campers will be directed to their spot by our placement team.
- NO INS AND OUTS FOR CAR CAMPERS
RV Camping Pass Holders
- Continue on New Pleyto Rd. to a designated gate where our RV placement team will direct you to a spot.
- RV Pass with Hookups – Gate 13
Early Arrival Pass Holders
- All early arrivals will be directed to Camp High Ground.
- Non car campers will park in the Camp High Ground Park & Walk Lot and walk their gear in.
- No shuttles will run to Camp High Ground.