Do I need a hard ticket to get in the festival?
Your wristband will take the place of a traditional ticket, and will be automatically shipped to you in advance of the event. If you buy your ticket after the cutoff date to have it mailed you will go to Will Call at the entrance of the event to get your wristband.
When will I get my wristband in the mail?
Orders will be begin shipping on April 28, 2014.
IMPORTANT: Wristbands can only be shipped to the billing address on file with the card provider used to make your purchase.
When you receive your wristband, you will also receive information about how to register your wristband. When you complete this step, Lightning in a Bottle will be able to contact you directly with the most up-to-date festival information that will help you make the most of your festival experience.
Can someone else purchase a ticket for me?
Yes, anyone else can purchase a ticket for someone else, but know that it will only be shipped to the person purchasing the tickets. We will not be able to ship to different addresses post purchase. Anyone can activate the wristband once it has been received.
How and when do I apply my wristband?
You will receive exact instructions on how to apply your wristband with your package. Do not put on your wristband before you have received and carefully read the instructions included. Please make sure to put on the wristband uniquely registered to you.
Please do not remove the excess portion of the wristband or tamper with your wristband in any way. Do not cut it, burn it, stretch it or fold it. Altered wristbands will be invalid and any person in possession of an altered wristband will be charged a replacement fee or may be ejected from the festival site.
How do I know if a wristband is real or counterfeit?
Fake or deactivated wristbands may look like the real thing but they will be identified by our scanning system at each venue entrance.
Only orders placed through the ticketing website are guaranteed to be authentic. We do not want any of our fans to be scammed.
Please be aware:
- We are not responsible for any counterfeit tickets or wristbands.
- In addition, any wristbands reported lost or stolen will have their RFID chip deactivated and will not be valid.
- For your own protection, please do not purchase Lightning in a Bottle wristbands from any third party sellers.
- Those in possession of fake wristbands – or ones reported lost or stolen – will not be admitted to the festival.
- There are no hard tickets being sold or distributed this year. If someone tries to sell or give you a paper ticket DO NOT take it. EVERYONE will need a wristband to enter the festival.