Road trips are so much fun and a great way to embark on a wondrous trip to Lightning in a Bottle. The festival is located at Lake San Antonio’s North Shore in Bradley, California.
Driving Directions to LIB:
2091 NEW PLEYTO ROAD
BRADLEY, CA 93426
DO use the full address to arrive at the NORTH SHORE entrance.
DON’T use “SAN ANTONIO RECREATION AREA” as the destination or you will end up 1.5 hrs away in the wrong direction at the SOUTH SHORE entrance.
Need driving directions to the festival? We’ve got directions ready-to-go from any of the cities below:
Salt Lake City
There is a parking lot for those driving to LIB, but not camping with their vehicles. Cost is determined by the number of riders in your vehicle. Read about the LIB Carpool Initiative below.
LIB Carpool Initiative: To keep emissions and traffic low, single occupant vehicles are charged $30 to park in the parking lot. Vehicles with one or more passengers (not including the driver) are granted free parking.
Sorry we’re not sorry…
7 Tips For A Smooth Arrival Day
1. Credentials On and Ready Before You Arrive – Wristbands securely on left wrists before you get to the festival.
2. Vehicle Passes On Windshield Before You Arrive – Vehicle stickers must be affixed inside the lower drivers side front windshield before you get in line.
3. Easy Access to Your ID – This event is 18+, and for Will Call & Guest List you may need it to pick up your tickets at the Box Office!
4. Do Your Research – Scope the map, read the arrival guide and get familiar with your options and gate hours before you get here.
5. Manage Expectations – There is ONE road in and out of LIB, so you can expect the ingress process to be slower during peak arrival times. Embrace this reality and remember what’s on the other side.
6. Practice Patience & Gratitude – We ask for your patience and cooperation as our team moves all of you in as safely and quickly as possible. Smile, give high fives and show your appreciation where you can.
7. Be Respectful of our Amazing Neighbors – Stay in your vehicles, do not block driveways, keep the music down, the trash inside, and use gas station facilities before you exit the highway.
Arriving together is the ONLY WAY to guarantee a camping spot next to friends. Once a campground is full, the entrance will be closed. Even if your friends saved space for you, no more vehicles will be allowed to enter a closed campground.